Ingredients (makes 28± ieces)
° 200g water chestnut (weighed after peeling) , peeled and mashed
° 1 packet (10g) konnyaku jelly powder
° 210g sugar, or to taste
° 900ml water
° 2-3 teaspoons green tea powder, mixed with 30ml warm water
1. Combine the konnyaku jelly powder with sugar and mix well. Set aside.
2. Whizz the water chestnuts in a food processor. Add in the water chestnut puree, water to a pot and bring to a boil. Gradually stir in the konnyaku and sugar mixture, stirring and bring to a boil.
3. Remove pot from heat and continue to stir until bubble disappeared. Fill up half of each mould with the jelly mixture to form the top layer.
4. Stir in the green tea mixture to the balance jelly mixture and mix well. Pour in the macha jelly mixture to fill up all the jelly moulds to form the top layer.
5. Leave to cool before refrigerating until chilled. Serve chilled.